Parents of Mass Academy students play an important role in the educational experience and success of their children. We’ve compiled a list of relevant websites and links to important forms that need to be completed before the start of the school year.
- Family Connection: Naviance Naviance is designed for seniors and their parents to help navigate through the college application process.
- Books, Supplies, and Software
- New Student Checklist
- New Student Forms (PDF) (includes Emergency Form, Parent Permission Request Form, Attendance Policy for Juniors, Home Language Survey, and Military Questionnaire)
- WPI Health Memo and Forms (PDF)
- Anaphylaxis Emergency Action Plan (Only for students with severe allergies)
- Consent for Administration of Approved OTC Medications
- Student Record Request (This form must be filled out and submitted to the student’s sending school for all records, including a final transcript.)
- Mass Academy Calendar 2018-2019
- Mass Academy Calendar 2019-2020
- Online Payments
- New Student Orientation