Parents of Mass Academy students play an important role in the educational experience and success of their children. Weâ€™ve compiled a list of relevant websites and links to important forms that need to be completed before the start of the school year.
- Family Connection: NavianceÂ Â Naviance is designed for seniors and their parents to help navigate through the college application process.
- Books, Supplies, and Software
- New Student Checklist
- New Student Forms (PDF)Â (includes Emergency Form, Parent Permission Request Form, Attendance Policy for Juniors, Home Language Survey, and Military Questionnaire)
- WPI Health Memo and Forms 2021-2022 (PDF)
- Anaphylaxis Emergency Action PlanÂ (Only for students with severe allergies)
- Consent for Administration of Approved OTC Medications
- Student Record Request (This form must be filled out and submitted to the studentâ€™s sending school for all records, including a final transcript.)
- Mass Academy Calendar 2020-2021
- Mass Academy Calendar 2021-2022 (Tentative)
- Online Payments
- Bournedale Health Form
- New Student Orientation June 2020
- Information Session Presentation 2020-2021
- Information Session Presentation 2019-2020