- Meet staff and current students.
- Get an overview of the school and the curriculum.
- Clarify questions about the application process.
- Tour the school.
There is no need to pre-register for an Information Session. But, please do tell us you’re coming to join the mailing list. Send a quick note to email@example.com.
Wednesday, January 25 @6:30 PM
Saturday, February 4 @10:00 AM
Sunday, February 12 @10:00 AM Please note time change
Wednesday, February 22 @ 6:30 PM This Information Session is open to students of all ages.
Take a closer look.
The Massachusetts Academy of Math & Science is a public, co-educational school of excellence that enrolls ~100 academically accelerated 11th and 12th graders. We emphasize math and science within a comprehensive, interactive academic program, but ensure a balanced curriculum, delivering an equally rigorous preparation in the humanities and world languages.
- A junior-year program that is rich in project-based assignments, technology, teamwork, and inquiry learning.
- A senior year program that is the same as the freshmen year at Worcester Polytechnic Institute, a premier technological university located in the heart of New England.
The Academy, founded in 1992, is a collaborative effort among the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, and state school districts. Its small size allows for students to succeed in a small, supportive environment.