Your support will promote talented STEM students who will become the leaders and innovators moving our nation’s economy forward. As you know, we are the only public school in the Commonwealth funded out of the Higher Education Budget, and not supported by Chapter 70 funds. Generating funds to supplement our Legislative subsidy is critical. Please consider making a donation via our downloadable PDF form.
To Donate, please click here for Pledge Form
Financial support from our constituents helps us to provide:
- New STEM equipment for the classrooms.
- Support for our artist-in-residence program that invites the Walden Players, a professional string quintet, to the school for a week annually to work with our students, bringing the arts and humanities to life through music.
- Sponsorship of events including the Junior/Senior Breakfast, Senior Night, the Prom, opening retreat for juniors, Day of Diversity, First Robotics, and field trips.
- Transportation for our math team, mock trial team, computer competitions, and other extracurricular trips.
- Technology including new “Smart Boards” in the STW and Physics rooms.
- A new sound system in the Brick Yard.
- Scholarships for students to present at National Science and Engineering symposiums.
Our state budget cannot possibly support these needs to ensure a quality experience for our students. Only through your support is all of this possible. If you have questions, or would like to speak to someone about your donation, please contact Director Michael Barney, email@example.com.